Saturday, December 26, 2009

Temporary hair highlights???

I am a redhead and I am afraid it would make my hair wierd does red hair not dye good or something??? My mom won't let me dye it so I thought just temporary would be good if not i would learn my lesson and understand that it does not look good???Temporary hair highlights???
you can dye it, but red hair tends to fade quicker than other colours.


you'd have to re-dye it every few weeks, which woudn't be too good for your hair.Temporary hair highlights???
try hair mascara


it washs out
I think that red her goes good with natural looking streeks and the color of strawberry blond, especially with layers, but keep it looking sifiticated and natural.
no i wouldnt do it. redheads dont look good with highlights unless you get very thin, not a lot of golden blonde
if you want a temporary look, idk if they still make them, but conair has a temporary higlight thing that washes out when you take a shower, if that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment