Saturday, December 26, 2009

I want to die my hair black with red highlights?

i was wondering if I should just go see a professional first or should i just dye my whole hair black then go to the salon to get red highlights?I want to die my hair black with red highlights?
go 2 the salon b4 u dye your hair bcause it is harded 2 put a color over black and like if your hair is black when u go then then they might have 2 bleach the parts u want red b4 u put the red in





but something really cool is when u mix the red and black (just a little) then u have like not highlights but red and black it my friend did that and i looked really cool





hope that helps :)I want to die my hair black with red highlights?
How to Pick the Right Hair Color based on your hair color and undertone to avoid color failure


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-t鈥?/a>





How To Color Your Hair


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-t鈥?/a>





After-Care for Colored or Chemically-Treated Hair


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/after鈥?/a>
if you dyed your hair black first, it'd be really hard to get red highlights in it. you'd have to bleach the parts you wanted the highlights first, and then dye it red. all in all, really damaging to your hair. but if i did it myself... that'd how i'd go about it.
i think ew.





do the second thing.if you really have to.








but you know, the combination sucks. even if you're punkor whatever. go with like caramel or platinum.
go to trade secrets in the mall emo huh

No comments:

Post a Comment