Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hair Highlights?

I have very dark brown hair, it's almost black, it's about shoulder length. [I have dark brown eyes and an olive complextion]. I'd like to get some highlights done, but I don't want anything ';normal'; like light brown or blonde.





I was thinking dark reddish/purple or a deep pink [like Joss Stones' hair]. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.





Thanks!Hair Highlights?
red would look good=]Hair Highlights?
black and blue have been the prettiest hair colors I've seen in a long time!





dark brown hair would go great with dark dark red highlights, not gaudy brassy red, like chunks of dark red
My gf dyed her hair black and had red highlights and it looked very good so red is always a good choice. If your going for a punk rock kinda look the pink would probly look good or maybe even purple.. or you could do my favorite color, green!
if it's something that you wanna do. Go for it
Go for auburn! It's a nice, rich color.


You could try light auburn highlights and deeper auburn lowlights. They look quite nice with darker haired people!
id say defnatly a red
Get sum light pink highlights.
reddish brown would look freakin awesome!!!!!!!
Hmm.. if you really want something fun and funky i would deffinately go for a medium-purple color... or maybe an electric blue!
natural always looks best- pink or purple would definitely distract from your eyes. i would go with subtle red highlights
a dark violet red would look great!
I think the purple would look great with your features!
Oooh, if you're looking for out of the ordinary, I think purple highlights would be really cool. I've always wanted purple highlihgts, but I don't have the complexion for it (pale) and I would just look tacky. But from how you've described yourself... on you I think it would look really cool.





Like this:


http://www.simcasticdesigns.com/Hair/Pur鈥?/a>





but more in the streak style like this:


http://www.luv2help.com/m_videos/thumbs/鈥?/a>





Is this helpful?

No comments:

Post a Comment