Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hair highlighting question?

whats it called when the highlights arent exactly on your roots, but like, the color peeks out from the layers...?Hair highlighting question?
I call them in-lights, but that's just my saying, get a picture of it, then show it to a hairdresser. Vanessa hudgens had those, I want them too.





http://www.vanessa-hudgens.com/photos/al…





Hope I Helped ---Hair highlighting question?
Well it’s a newer technique, its really not named (at least not in my salon) but some girls have informally started to call it an “underweave”. Your best bet is to find a picture or tell your stylist what you want. This technique is gaining popularity so he / she will know what you are talking about. Also, be sure to show him / her how deep under the top layer you want it. if possible, show him / her by actually grabbing the upper section of your hair you want to remain darker, then let the stylist know how heavy you want the highlights. I ask my clients to tell me on a level one to 5; one being super natural and spaced blonde color. Three usually is standard highlights, and 5 being little to no dark, almost all blonde. This helps the stylist determine how low on the head to start the highlights, and how to space out the sections. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment