Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hair Highlights?????????????????

I have a dark brown, almost black color hair. What color do you think would look good if I gave it temporary highlights?Hair Highlights?????????????????
HOT PINK!!!!!!!!!!!! at least thats the color I would choose...especially if its temporary... Hair Highlights?????????????????
i'd say start with an orangey-yellow highlight.not too orange.not too yellow.trust me with this.my hair is black and i have had highlights with this color and it looks good.i have a friend who's a guy and he has dark brown hair,name is Ross and has highlights but this color.and it doesn't look weird.don't start with red or blue because that will um attract some onlookers.
um maybe a slightly lighter color if your hair shows as black like blue black if your hair shows as mostly dark brown get a lighter color that u like!
lighter brown with some golden blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment