Thursday, December 31, 2009

I had my hair highlighted blonde....?

I am asian, so my hair is naturally black. I recently had my hair highlighted blonde - but some people think parts of my hair looks gray! I don't have any gray hair - and I've already gone back to have some of the brassy parts re-done. I'm wondering if I could buy a store brand blonde dye and throw it in my hair. Will that make any difference to the blonde thats already in my hair?I had my hair highlighted blonde....?
Don't even try using a store kit as it will surely turn your black hair orange. Trying to go real blonde with black hair will often look gray but you should go back to your stylist and see if she can put a non peroxide toner on it to get it to a different color. Don't mess with it yourself. A pro will know which products to use so it won't affect your dark hair. Believe me she would rather know you're unhappy and try to fix it so you are. She may charge for products but even so you should go back.I had my hair highlighted blonde....?
buy a toner.. That will tone down the brass and the red undertones in highlights.
Quit while your ahead!! Go to a proffesional. They will fix it.
It might alter the color fo the blond eyou have making it a deeper blonde, or even an orange-y blonde. My advice would be to go back to a professional.
Stop just go get it done it will save you time and heart break
i wouldnt do that.
Stay away from store brand blonde dyes, you will end up ruining your hair. I would definitely go back to where you had your hair highlighted, and let them know that you're still not happy with the color and ask them to fix it. They should fix it for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment