Thursday, December 31, 2009

I have brown, curly, hair with barely noticable highlights and choclate brown eyes. Any makeup suggestions?

I like cream blush, and I have olive/tanish(from the sun) skin. I also don't want to spend over $20 on one thing of makeup. I like to wear lip gloss, thats noticable and has some color. I like both cream and powder eyeshadow but prefer cream. If anyone has some suggestions then I'd appreciate it! I also would like some good mascara, eyeliner, fondation/cover up suggestions. Thanks!I have brown, curly, hair with barely noticable highlights and choclate brown eyes. Any makeup suggestions?
Well, it sounds like you have dark everything lol. You really want to brighten your eyes so cream eyeshadow is perfect because it gives a natural shine. Don't use dark blues, grays, blacks, etc. You want to use lighter or medium shades of any color. Light grays can be ok if you use it with other colors such as off white or a cream color.I have brown, curly, hair with barely noticable highlights and choclate brown eyes. Any makeup suggestions?
hello i麓m from mexico and you ask about a every kind of makeup that i use is first: the eyeshadow u can use maibelline all the colours is so cute but the mate colours are the yours a good mascara is volume shocking water proof i love this mascara is great you can cry and dont fall the mark mary kay is great too the lip gloss had very pretty colours i wait that u understand my english ok good luck an greetings from mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment