Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hair highlights question... please help..?

ok so a few months ago i got red highlights in my black hair, i still hav in it my hair, but i want blonde highlights. can i get blonde on top, or do i hav to wait till my red highlights fall out? plz helpHair highlights question... please help..?
You can do blonde over red, but your hair colorist will not recommend it. If you do get this done, make sure they use a toner for your hair after they've dyed it so that it will not turn orange.Hair highlights question... please help..?
I agree with makeuphappy











(:





Answer miiineeeee?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Chemicals are not good for your hair. I recommend getting hair extensions for highlihgts.
no, you can do blonde over red. the blonde pretty much over does the red. especially if you use bleach.
you can do blonde over red, just make sure the color is on long enough so you dont end up pink..

No comments:

Post a Comment