Saturday, December 26, 2009

I just used a highlighting kit on my hair last night, hate it. How soon can I dye it back?

you will need to wait atleast 15 days to dye again. try scrafs till then.I just used a highlighting kit on my hair last night, hate it. How soon can I dye it back?
Be careful dont put anymore bleach on it go to a salon to fix it. Call around first to check out prices they can put color over it it will not damage it. Corrective color costs a lot but its worth the money if you dont like the way you lookI just used a highlighting kit on my hair last night, hate it. How soon can I dye it back?
It is hard...you could try to cover it up slightly by dying your hair a darker color ( but the highlights will still be there, just not as noticeable), or you could strip your hair and start from stratch. Whatever way you choose, I would consult with a good hair salon and let them help you fix it.
I'm really not sure. Try checking on the box or instuctions of the kit

No comments:

Post a Comment