Saturday, December 26, 2009

Caramel highlights in dark brown hair?

I'm thinking about getting caramel/honey coloured highlights in my hair but am debating whether or not it will look good. I used to have them in high school but am scared this time they won't come out as well. Oh I also have dark chocolate brown hair to give you an idea. So should I do it?Caramel highlights in dark brown hair?
I think it would be pretty.If you don't like it you can always color over it again.That's the nice thing about hair dye.Caramel highlights in dark brown hair?
i did it to my hair and it looked great!!! but i got bored and dyed it to a dark brown instead......hope this helped
this color and cut is amazing, it has the highlights you were talking about with a gorgoues cut and bang, it might look really pretty!





http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h鈥?/a>
I'm having the same problem, my hair is really dark like that too, and I want something to brighten it up. I really like this,


http://www.vanessahudgens.es/themes/vhud鈥?/a>





=]
I think you should go for it i did it! and I have drown hair
i think so yes many people i know have had the exact same thing done and it looks awsome and i think brown hair generally tends to go with most colours. anyway so i would say yes i think it will look very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment