Saturday, December 26, 2009

Highlighted hair is now dry?

I highlighted my hair about two weeks ago. I love the color, but my hair is really dry and almost like straw now. What can I do or products can I use to make my hair healthy again?Highlighted hair is now dry?
';Its a 10 Miracle Hair Mask'; It is the the most incredible conditioner. You will love your hair! Order it from Amazon!!Highlighted hair is now dry?
If it was the first time you've dyed your hair, it might be because your hair isn't used to the process. From what you described, it sounds like you need to condition your hair. This is what I would do if you can't get to your hairstylist/a salon within the next week or so to address the problem.





1. Since your hair is highlighted now, you want to protect that color from fading. I would find a shampoo that is made to protect the color.


2. Get a really good conditioner. However, you might want to buy a couple travel sizes of different brands if you can find them and try them. See which one works best for you because everyone's hair is different. You'll also want to deep condition at least once or twice a week.


3. If you use any kind of heat on your hair like a blow dryer or anything else, protect your hair so it won't be damaged anymore. Most brands have some kind of spray for that.





I personally like Garnier, Herbal Essences, and John Frieda. I find they work best for store bought hair care, but everyone's hair is different. It's all about what brand works best for your hair and what you can afford, so this might be a trial and error process.
I highlighted my hair too. I felt that and i used dove, any dove will do.


my hair is so soft!

No comments:

Post a Comment