Thursday, December 31, 2009

People laugh because I'm getting hair highlights! ?

what do I do people say if I get highlights I'm gonna looks gay I'm a guy.what do I do also I wanna get highlights so any ideas on what color to choose.I have black hair I'm a Colombian guy Hispanic ect..People laugh because I'm getting hair highlights! ?
get a lighter color than what you are naturally...


like, one or two tones lighter...


and when you are getting your hair highlighted, ask them to conceal it a bit, like don't put the highlights on the top layer of hair... then it'll look more natural..People laugh because I'm getting hair highlights! ?
Get something caramel colored and have the hairdresser scatter the hi-lites here and there, not too heavy in any area. It will give you a more natural hi-lited look, like you've been out in the sun a lot. It isn't as drastic as standard hi-lites because it won't have as much contrast =)
I wouldn't let people judge you about your hair. If you wanted to highlight it, then do it. Don't worry about what people think.





I would suggest that you get either dark blond or caramel highlights. That way, it won't be too drastic with your black hair.



dont get blond highlights as they will look silly and too obvious and there is a chance they could turn ginger





i like the purple/brown idea :)





and do what you want, its your hair! tell everyone else to f*** off lol





:)
who cares wat people think. Maybe its normal for a guy to get highlights and its weird for a guy not to get highlights. if u wanna do it go for it. get lighter brown highlights
if ur gonna get highlights get a color that isnt super noticable.





If U Have


Dark Brown/Black


http://www.flickr.com/photos/vivia/353935067/








or in Black hair Get a SUPER Dark Brown






I think blonde looks better in lads hair whether its dark hair or light hair. But blonde does looks lovely in black hair!!!! If a lad has highlights it proves they care about their appearance and thats really attractive in a guy.!!!!!!!!!!!
It's all personnal choice. Just ask your hairdresser if it suits you or not and ask for their personnal opinion.





As long as you're happy the opinions of others shouldn't bother you.
usually guys dont get highlights or color there hair and thats why


i straighten my hair which isnt normal for guys to do but as long as u like it and arent like a nerd ppl wont really care.


try a caramel or blonde =]
well screw them because highlights on guys are hot! do dark purple and dark brown. that's what i'd doo. and just flick them off and call it a day!





:-)
If you don't mind all the gay guys hitting on you, go ahead.
Don't get highlights!
i think guys look way better with a solid hair color
Um, I'd suggest some golden blonde or some red highlights:)

No comments:

Post a Comment