Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hair highlights?

i have medium brown hair bluish greenish eyes and white skin with pinkish undertones what color highlights should i getHair highlights?
with those beautifull eyes, you should think of going blonde, a light very light brown under color and 2 tones of blonde highlights, ask for very thin higlight and MANY MANY of them. then to top of the look


add about 20 individual pre glued extensions into your hair in another blonde highlight tone. it will be prfect. DARK BROWN HAIR WITH HIGHLIGHTS = A TOTAL MESSHair highlights?
I have a natural dark hair, and went for a wilder color in mine, it's cut short, spiked messy look, the color I went with is a red, with subtle highlights, it's quite attractive, I get alot of comments on my hair. So go for it is my suggestion to you, it's only hair after all. Take care.
black
I would go with a light blond highlight. Also if you want to make your eyes pop I would suggest getting low lights in as well in a deep brown. That would be fabulous.
i would get yellow


peace out homies
i have the same coloring as you do, and i suggest a strong auburn (reddish brown) really made my eyes pop :)





and frizzy hair is seen either way

No comments:

Post a Comment