Thursday, December 31, 2009

Can you put highlights in your hair by your self?

i want to highlight my hair blond. but i want to do it my self. is that possible. and if so then how do you do it.Can you put highlights in your hair by your self?
Yes you can do it yourself there are kits you can buy at the store like Wal-Mart or Target. just be sure you don't put too many around one area because they will all run together.Can you put highlights in your hair by your self?
If you want the highlights to look good, do not do it yourself. Especially since you would be wanting to use box bleach which is really bad for your hair as is box color in general. Go to a salon, and if you are tight on money go to a cosmetology school.
No, it is very very hard. I've been a stylist for 9 yrs, I can only highlight the top/front of my hair %26amp; it still doesn't turn out as good as what it should. I think it'll be a big mistake for you to try it yourself. I don't even like doing mine myself %26amp; I have lots of experience.
i wouldn't recommend doing that unless you know what you are doing. go to a salon, or have someone who knows how to highlight do it, especially since you can't see the back
yes,my friend did and she had really dark hair which made them go gingery and like blobs in the middle of her hair, SHE LOOKS GOOD NOW THOUGH!!!
You have 2 be a Professional
  • camcorders
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment