Saturday, December 26, 2009

Brown hair with golden brown highlights?

I feel I need to upgrade my appearance and by doing that I want to streak my hair. I have medium brown hair and my hair length is just past my shoulders past my collarbone. My hair is straight and I am light skin (mixed). Should I go with the golden brown streaks?














%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;EASY 10PTS%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;Brown hair with golden brown highlights?
Golden brown streaks would look great, or even dirty blonde. like this:


http://media.photobucket.com/image/brown鈥?/a>








plz answer mine: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Brown hair with golden brown highlights?
you should probably watch around for people who are your complexion wearing the color your thinking about. see if you like the way it looks against their complexion and it'll give you an idea if it's worth trying.





also do it on a day to which you don't have to be at a particular place like work or something the following day. this gives you the freedom to do something about it if you don't like what you've done.





finally consider what color make up you may need to switch to, color wise. sometimes you need to change the color of you lipstick and such when your hair color is different.








just my opinion
If you go with the golden brown streaks, I suggest that you have them looking like their natural, instead of having one spot on your hair with streaks. I say to go for the streaks, and curl it up at times.
dont listen to chola kc she knows NOTHING i would actually do that too because my hair is medium brown and shoulder lenghth. my skin is light too and i would ssoooo do those streaks if i could!!! :)


%26lt;3 good luck =]
i think you should go with the streaks, but i think you should cut you hair to ur chin, brown hair look great short, especially if it strait
yes definetely get them! It will really make a big difference. I have done it once or twice before ;). maybe ocasionally try curling ur hair once in awhile
Sounds nice, like the sun streaked your hair..
streaks=early 2000s/late 90s

No comments:

Post a Comment