Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hair highlights?

I have light brown hair, I'm going to grow it and have it cut like Avril Lavigne's is now, only with bangs.





What colour highlights Should I get, and what type? Pictures pleeease!!! =]Hair highlights?
blondeHair highlights?
hmmm... i think you should get blonde. it would probably look good because there would be contrast. i don't think red or any other color would look good. hope i helped :]


p.s. the link down in my sources might help too.
okay it might not be the syle your looking for but they have a big selection on color.





http://livingwithstyle.com/282269-emo-ha鈥?/a>





hope it helps. good luck ^_^
I am new to this so I am not sure how to add a picture. But what you are getting sounds good. In my opinion I think you should get blonde highlights but make sure the bleach is strong because if you have brown hair they might go ginger. Ask your hairdresser to make them look more natural than fake. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment