Thursday, December 31, 2009

My hair was dyed back to my natural light brown from bleached-blonde, can i now put in highlights?

i only want to put a few highlights in,


will this work over the dyed hair?


i am just making sure coz i dont want the sections i 'higlight' to disintegrate or anything since they will have been bleached then dyed over and then bleached again.





oh and i do use intensive conditoner so maybe that helpsMy hair was dyed back to my natural light brown from bleached-blonde, can i now put in highlights?
you should be fine.just let them know your recent color history before you do anything.They have to formulate for your new brown level as well as keeping in mind you have preexisting color underneath.My hair was dyed back to my natural light brown from bleached-blonde, can i now put in highlights?
im sure u can dye it back. but the colour wont be the same as your dying maybe. but it must be a lot of damage to your hair. but if you dont do it all the time...why not...





i always dye my hair....bleeching..then colour....then again bleeching...my hair is very black so they always bleeech it then they put dye over it to get the colour...





dont leave the bleech for too long...it might really fry ur hair....





hope it helped
You need to wait atleast a month or go to the hair stylist and have them do test pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment