Thursday, December 31, 2009

I got my hair highlighted today...?

and it's way too blonde. my natural color is lightish brown, and i told the woman i didn't want to drastic of a change. now it looks like i totally died the whole thing. my sister says it doesnt look bad, just really different. but idk. im afraid to go to school tomorrow, because i'll be so embarrassed if everyone thinks it looks bad. what should i do?I got my hair highlighted today...?
Everyone gets bad hair cuts. Who knows people might love it. Just smile and try to find ways to love it!I got my hair highlighted today...?
relax hun.diffrent is good.and your sis said its looks good.i dont think she would lie to you.besides there isnt much you can do now anyway.good luck and relax:)
leave it the way it is !





be confident ! it will show--but it might help if you wore it up in a ponytail [[it wont be 'as' noticeable]]
Well you could always go buy some hair dye at the store. Or you could wear your hair up in a ponytail for awhile. Its not as noticeable if your hair is up.
1. ask a good friend


2. put it in a pony tail


3. head band?


4. go back to where you had it done and have them fix it


5. go somewhere else and get it fixed :)





but for all i know you look fine
dont care what they think





if people do say mean things, they are gonna forget about it by friday
dont pay attention to other ppl just relax and in a couple weelks go get it re done
Change is good. Anyways if they're your real friends then they wouldn't make fun of you. I'm sure it can't be that bad. But if it is then just go back in 2 weeks to get low lights. Good luck (:
put your hair in a pony tail. who cares what ppl say.

No comments:

Post a Comment