Thursday, December 31, 2009

Have you ever had your hair highlighted before?

This is a poll mixed in with a real question...





If you said no, have a good day and here's your points.





If you said yes, I have a question. Do you have to pay the full amount when your roots grow in?? I don't want to have all of my highlights redone and have to pay another $110! Thanks!!Have you ever had your hair highlighted before?
yep, sure have, many times.


The place that I've gone to doesn't charge a full amount for the touch up at the roots, it's usually about half what I paid to start with.


Having said that....


Most salons won't go right down to the root because it can severly damage your hair and scalp so it's best to wait it out as long as possible, at least until the root is about an inch or so away from the scalp. that's just my experience others may feel differently but I just don't think it's worth the risk of damage to do it any sooner than that.Have you ever had your hair highlighted before?
If you have Foils put in than yes you will have to go threw the process each time. But if you use a cap and have it pulled threw than no. I am a natural blonde , but I do have some run threw not alot but I also don't use the same shade each time ( about every 6-8 weeks) It all depends on time of year. My hair gets a little darker in the winter. But than in the summer It really gets very light blonde on its own. In the middle of summer I don't have to even bother with it.
I did have it donw and the first week they looked lovely but as tme went on my hair went dry. It was strange.





Best stick to your natural hair colour then theres no nasty surpirses!





And to answer your second question i didnt get them redone because they wernt that different to my natural hair colour so i didnt need too.


Obviously if you want more highlights and your going to have your roots redone then you will have to pay for a full head .
I have had highlights before but I did mine with the box that you buy at Walmart. If you want to get the pro done I'm not sure what the charge is, but if it's insane you can use the box method.
Yes, I love dying my hair.





You probaby would. It depends on the salon. If it's upscale then yes. If it's pretty general then you can probably call and ask how much a 'touch-up' is.





Mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
yes





well i had to pay the same amount each time which was about £40 i think. that's about $75, i think $110 is a lot!! I stopped eventually cos i found it annoying having to sit there for ages with stupid foil on my head!
i have and yes in my experience you have to pay the full amount to get it touched up





i pay 85 at merele norman.
No, i just dye it at home, i always buy dye that extenuates my natural highlights anyway.
Yes. And you shouldn't pay the full amount to get your roots done. It's called a touch up.
yes i have %26amp; you pay the people when your done getting your highlights.
Not really only by the sun so I say no.
nope
When I had mine re-done, I didn't get charged the full amount again. You should talk to your hair stylest.
No i havent sorry
No, to the poll!♥
no


and thanks for the 2
no, why don't you ask in the ';hair and beauty'; section maybe? You might get more response there
yea...they're highlighted right now. yes, you have to pay full amoiunt when your roots grow in for SOME salons
No
yes


no-less for roots only
umm yeah i have but my mom bought a kit and did it herself. its cheaper and it works great


:D
No.
Yes I do have until now...


It looks great :D


for summer...


My cousin is a hair styler and he knows a lot about that


so mine is free :D
i've never had mine highlighted.
No, I haven't sorry. Have a good day too :)
no
Nope.


Thanks I'll be on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment