Thursday, December 31, 2009

I have jet black hair, what would be a good color for highlights in my hair. I want them underneath though!?

carmel would be the best bet since your hair will pull up orange undertones!





Hope this helpsI have jet black hair, what would be a good color for highlights in my hair. I want them underneath though!?
Well, I love crazy-colored hair. SO I would say Red, Purple, neon Blue, Or neon Green! :D


But if you want it more natural, then I would say a bleach-colored blonde! I can't get my hair like any of these because my parents say I can't dye my hair!! D'': I want to so badly though! I want to dye it black and blonde underneath! D'':I have jet black hair, what would be a good color for highlights in my hair. I want them underneath though!?
Red or gold looks great underneath black hair!





It's whatever you like, though, of course!





Have fun with it. ;)
brown and light brown loooooooooooooks amazing as hideaway highlights [ under your hair ]





omg do it! you will look amazing i knowwit
I'd say dark purple or dark blue but if yu want natural


I'd say brown/red.
RED!!!!
blonde/brown

No comments:

Post a Comment