Saturday, December 26, 2009

I got highlights yesterday, can I wash my hair today?

Yesterday I got my highlights done, and the stylist said not to wash my hair for 48 hours. It's only been about 30 hours, but I have company coming over tonight, is it okay to wash my hair ( with color safe BIOLAGE shampoo) after about only 35 hours?I got highlights yesterday, can I wash my hair today?
Ya it`s fine!! I got highlights too and I got them done about mid-day for the first time and washed my hair the next morning, and they were 100% fine!I got highlights yesterday, can I wash my hair today?
Naw, she's right, but it's exaggerated. Of course they wont come out. They are dyed into your hair. They are permanent. However, yeah, you should give them that long to set in because of the fact that the first few days they can fade a lot. It CAN, but doesn't usually, make a huge difference. If you can, just don't use shampoo, and always use any hair color conditioners you can, until they run out.
it should be completely fine. the only thing you shouldnt do is go swimming in a chlorine swimming pool as this will turn give your hair a green tinge. perhaps use a shampoo designed for treated hair to keep the colour vibrant?
yeah you would be fine, you can even wash it now just to be sure to not make your hair look greasy so your highlights don't look really bad! hope this helps!
Haha, highlights don't wash out, I don't know why she would tell you that!
Your stylist must be thinking of after getting a perm! You can wash it now, no problem.
Yeah, It's fine. You don't need to wait, Color will fade no matter what, Unless it's bleach, Then it won't fade and will only grow out..
Yes...it's not a big deal.
ya its fine
ya its fine just ake sute u look cutee and no 1 will care
  • camcorders
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment