Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hair highlighting help...?

I'm sixteen right now and have never gotten highlights before. However, I have dyed my hair many times. I need a little help with this though... If I dye my hair a light brownish red tonight can I go to a salon on Saturday and get blonde highlights put in or do I have to wait a month or something? If I can do it, I really want to get a lot of blonde highlights put in. Not just the little baby streaks like some people get and you can barely see them. I want it with a lot of blonde in it. Is that going to cost a lot extra than the little tiny streaks? Sorry my hair vocab isn't the greatest but I really need help with this. Thanks!Hair highlighting help...?
You will Be charged For a Full Highlight. Whether u get streaks or weaved or 5 colors it will be the same. So Call The salon and ask what a FULL highlight starting price is.. If you have TONS of hair they may charge u up to $20 more. If your hair is Fine To normal to thick It should be the price they Quote u. When U sit down to get them that is when U need to ask on the price. Also Let her Know that U have colored your hair.


U do not need to wait to get hi lites done. U can get them done as soon as you want. If your hair is a little dry after you color it at home use a deep conditioner on it b 4 u go. Or if you do not have a deep conditioner u can put ur normal conditioner on and leave it on for about 30 min while u are watching tv or whatever.. If you need anymore help just ask.. Good luck on the Color and Hi lites!

No comments:

Post a Comment