Saturday, December 26, 2009

My hair highlights,and color?

my hair is light ash brown,and i was wandering if black would be a good color. if black is not a good color what would be on light ash brown hair?My hair highlights,and color?
black, just like platinum blonde has a tendancy to wash people out and show obvious signs of it not being your natural color. it you relly want to go darker though, i would consider a rich chocolate brown.My hair highlights,and color?
i would go with bleach blonde highlights. it will look rel cute
Don't color it, seriously is extremely hard to get it back to its original color if not impossible unless you grow it back out. Coloring really damages your hair. Maybe you should try highlights instead, it's still damaging but better than coloring your whole head.


and i would go with blond highlights if i were you. that would be really pretty :)
i think you should do a golden blonde becuz i don't think black would look good honestly
Some sort of blonde color would look good.





Hope my advice helps!
I guess it really depends on your style and your shade of skin. I cant put black in my hair because my face is too pale for example...
I will admit that coloring in somebodies hair like highlights are attractive just so long as its not stupid amounts eg i saw a woman the other day long black hair with blonde highlights very nice!!! for someone with that hair colour i would go with blonde just not too blonde if that makes sense!!
dont color or highlight ur hair, it would just damage it. it wont be as healthy and become very dry. if u dont want to believe me than go ahead and do it.
just go a couple shades darker...that way if you dont like it it wont be that hard to go lighter.. once you go too dark it takes too many steps to get lighter and if your skin tone is light you dont want the black to wash you out. hope this helps! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment