Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What color highlights should I get in my hair(Picture Included)?

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii3/mclovin_roxs/002.jpg


heres my hair color.





Ive gotten highlights before, and it was a carmel color.


But what color do you think I should get?





*Pictures would be nice :)


Thanks.What color highlights should I get in my hair(Picture Included)?
blonde or light brown would look great on yr hairWhat color highlights should I get in my hair(Picture Included)?
YOU ARE STUNNING.


your eyes are crazy beautiful. im honestly jealous haha.. anyways back to your question





Okay i would definatly say just a lighter brown. Definatly not blonde. I really like your hair how it is though but i think some lighter brown highlights would look awesome.


http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_3fJxSPi-9rg/SW鈥?/a>


I like that girls cause they are pretty subtle.


Best of luck








%26lt;3
If i were as ugly as you i would shave my head and walk backwards and roll up to the air
i think it looks really good how it is...but yeah, i definately wouldnt go blonde. something darker like deep red or a shade lighter than your natural color.





:)
I don't think you need any highlights.
blonde dirty blonde,burgandy,auburn..u hav brown hair u can get any...
Blue to match your eyes.
I think ur hair would look really cute w/ some red highlights!
OH NOOOO ITS ANOTHER TWILIGHT FAN!! LOL JK
Redisshh?





love the shirt just not the person on it!!





JACOB ALL THE WAYY!
blonde or brown

No comments:

Post a Comment