Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What color highlights look good in asian hair? :))?

Hey guys! :))


I'm asian.


I want to get highlights, but I don't know what color I should get.


I have black hair. What color highlights would look good on me? Blonde? Red?





Or do you think I should not get highlights and keep my black hair natural?





Thanks so much you guys!


Have an amazing day!What color highlights look good in asian hair? :))?
asians should stick with BLACK HAIR! but if you really want to colour it maybe... medium brown?.. you won't really suit any hair colours especially blonde, white or red or infact any bright colours. goodluckWhat color highlights look good in asian hair? :))?
shes talking about highlights you idiot. Report Abuse

Natural black is gorgeous, but if your looking for omething edgy go to a salon and check out what colors they have for blue-black and red-black. They can just add a tiny amount of blue base or red and it will blend in and look natural and with good shampoo like Loreal Proffesional, it will be shiny, natural looking, but still have color. Thats what I did when i did it black, although i'm not asian. It would look nice though. Harsh colors like blonde and orange, yellow, green anything crazy will look a little weird. :]
Asians rule...i love them...anyways,i think you should get dark blonde highlights or honey blonde highlights...asians look great with blonde highlights...yes, keep your black hair natural..don't dye it just get highlights...they would be pretty! make sure you go to a salon they always do it better than a at home job...and if you have to highlight your hair at home make sure someone is there to help you...you could easily make a mistake!





hoped i helped:)
Haha you should get like a reddish, brownish, carmel color. haha a lot goes good with black hair, and it doesn't matter if your asian. Lol


help me?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080710140927AAq2O82%26amp;pa=FYd1D2bwHTHzJb9hFu46R0PH1qxl5HdZkDPDWlzlPNiAqQ--%26amp;paid=asked%26amp;msgr_status=


xxx
I love Brenda Song's hair! These like pinky-red highlights and goldish.


http://www.brenda-song.net/images/brenda鈥?/a>


She also has a look without the pinky-red.


http://www.brenda-song.net/gallery/brend鈥?/a>
i like it all black.


im asian too.


and my hair has like a brown shine to it, so i dye it black! lol.





anyways, i might get like a strip of bleach blonde.


i think it'd look cool.


but thats only till when my hairs really long maybe.
If I had naturally black hair I'd keep it, but if you want something different I'd go for a deep mahogany red.
Try a caramel or dark chestnut color.


My friend is asian with black hair. She got caramel highlights and it looks really good.
I have a friend that is Korean. She put red highlights mixed with a little of brown. It looks amazing! The natural black really stands out!
well..i'd reccomed getting extensions so u can change the color whenever and try both the blond and the red...hot topic sells extensions
Hello! Since you have dark hair please don't get blond. It never looks good, it just looks fake. Sometimes reddish looks okay but I think the natural looks the best.


=)
As a man who loves Asian women, I can say that I really like magenta streaks or blue streaks. Those look so hot! Don't bleach streaks - it looks trashy.
carmel,brownish,goldish
red or blonde would look good.


or even brown.
you should get like a reddish brown. still dark, but it adds contrast. I think blonde looks too harsh in black hair.
Yeah, I'm asain too. :D I personally think that you should keep your hair natural. It looks the best!
i think blue, red, carmel, brown!


those are some i think would look good!





hope i could help!
carmel
keep your black hair natural
i think u should keep it natrual cuz you should accept who u are...
red or golden always looks prettttty good
golden for sure
a kind of brown or mayb darkish brown
If you get highlights, make sure they are not too bright or chunky. If you do it, get a deep burgandy(deep red) but not blonde or pink etc. I would actually recommend getting a good haircut first then decide on the highlights. You can also purchase clip on hair extensions at a beauty supply store to try out some colors and where you would want them placed. this may halp you make a decision on if you like the look without anything permanent.


Highlights do not need to be all over your head. You can have them strategically placed. I have tried highlights and have always gone back to my natural color.





Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment