Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I need to get my hair cut, highlighted and styled. Any ideas?

i have curly hair but want hair like carrie underwoods, you know but sext curls. And heres a pic of me. my hair looks red but its brownish blonde really. so here:


http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w329/madstars33/l_10e47926f52f55118844a43efcae05dc.jpg


plz hurry and help!I need to get my hair cut, highlighted and styled. Any ideas?
Please keep your hair long, lots of my friends with curly hair have gone short and it looks awful and unmanagable.





Keep it longer, but get some layers and some cute highlights.





Avoid heat as you don't want to damage your hair, instead scrunch it using some mousse after a shower, and use some smoothing shining spritz afterwards- perfect.





Work with what you have- don't try to straighten it.





if you do use some large barrel curlers, remember to use some heat protection.





you're gorgeous so make the most of it- having layers will make your hair look gorgeous and curly- not a fuzzy mass of hair.





lol.





have fun





xxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment