Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Red hair? highlights?

a lot of people at school been saying it lloks like i hav highlights but i dont and wen i go in the sun my hair looks like a brownish red is this a good thing to hav it natural? not the compliments.. the hair highlights and stuffRed hair? highlights?
This is a fantastic thing to have naturally. I spend way too much trying to get my hair to look like it has natural highlights. It will also be great if you ever decide to colour it, as then you will get some variation in the colour and it will look more natural.





It sounds like you have lovely hair. I'm sure the comments are just because they would like to have similar colour variation in their hair.Red hair? highlights?
everyone thinks that i have highlights in my hair too because i have strawberry blonde hair but i dont. don't do anything to it its fun to see how amazed people are when you tell them that its your natural color. a lot of people will be shocked
My hair is the same way and its completely healthy and I personally think the more natural it is the cuter it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment