Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I wanna get highlights in my hair but i don't know a color that'll look good with my skin.?

My avatar look as much as me as possible, so that's my skin tone. Any suggerstions?


Please don't say pink or purple or green b/c thats not a possibility....I wanna get highlights in my hair but i don't know a color that'll look good with my skin.?
I would say caramel or copper tones would work well. I assume your hair is black, so you should play up the warmer tones, but not going too light, because it makes it look unnatural. I think that the entire purpose of highlighting is to enhance the color of the base and make it look like your hair has more dimention, so white-blonde will only make it look stringy and, let's face it, trashy. Keep the color warm to bring out a glow in your skin.I wanna get highlights in my hair but i don't know a color that'll look good with my skin.?
a light milk chocolate brown.
well if ur hair is like a dark brown if i were u i would try red that would look hot =)

No comments:

Post a Comment