Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Highlighting hair with cotton wool?

i recently saw a new way of hightlighting hair using cotton wool instead of foil, has anyone else seen this, if so do you no where i can get some more information, maybe on the internet.Highlighting hair with cotton wool?
It's not new. I have had it done over ten years ago at a salon I visit.





I have also had highlights done with plastic ';clam shells';





I have pictures of the 'cloth' highlights being done. It looks kind of funny....almost like you have all these diapers on your head :)





The salon that did was an aveda concept salon in Colorado Springs, CO......I had been there in 3 years so I'm not sure if they still do it, but I can get you the name.





Not sure if this works but it mentions other products to use while highlighting.





www.articleboom.com/


Style/article/SELECTION OF FOILS.htm





Feel free to email me for pictures!Highlighting hair with cotton wool?
i am a hairdresser..i have heard of it but also ive heard people prefer foils...i mean at work we use cotton in between foils so the colour doesnt effect the skull...anyway i hope you find whatever you are looking for!
im a hairdresser and have never heard of it maybe its very very new?
I don't see what the benefit would be to using wool instead of foil. It's probably a gimmick.... like the way stylist use foil that is red or blue instead of plain silver.... it's no different then any other foil but it makes you think it's special hair coloring foil,lol.
Never heard of this it must be really new hope you get what your looking for .
  • camcorders
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment