Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Help! highlighted hair fading to yellow/brassy?

what are some good BLUE shampoos that neutralizes yellow/brassiness.


i need a blue shampoo to help brighten my hair up a bit. do you have any ideas??? thanks, girlsHelp! highlighted hair fading to yellow/brassy?
There's a purple shampoo and conditioner that you can buy at Sally Beauty Supply that's really good - sorry I forgot the brand name. I used to use that and it worked really good. Or you can buy Mrs. Stewarts liquid bluing (in the fabric detergent section of the grocery store) and dilute that with water to use as a final rinse after you wash your hair. Don't overdo it on the Mrs. Stewarts - cause once I added a bunch more than the recommended amount and I dyed myself blue like a smurf.

No comments:

Post a Comment