Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hair: highlighting, low lighting, & dying?

A few days ago i got my hair lowlighted and i asked her to dye the bottom half of my hair my natural color (dirty blonde) and it looks like it has a red/light brown tint. it's a wierd color and it's definitely not my natural color. Will it fade? Is the reddish tint because my hair was a lighter blonde and then she tried to do dirty blonde?





I was born blonde and my hair gradually got darker but my natural color is still a dirty blonde/ kind of greyish brown...how hard is it to match hair colors?Hair: highlighting, low lighting, %26amp; dying?
I am blonde and when I try to add lowlights my hair seems to turn red also. Next time tell her you have a tendency to go red. If your stylist was to use ash colors you would probably get rid of the red problem. Hope this helps ;)Hair: highlighting, low lighting, %26amp; dying?
I know what you mean my hair color naturally is the same ashy color...I bet what happened is you have natural red undertones in your hair which have a tendency to come out when your hair is colored. I think two things happened you have the natural undertones and the lady didn't use enough ash because ashy colors are supposed to help neutralize the red and brassy colors. Next time I would talk to the hair dresser about it and see what her opinion is if you don't like it get your money back and find somebody else.
im so i2 doin hair i dyed ma sis hair i recomend dye dat ur hair color n da oter ahlf da color u want its da only way.. oter wise itl tak long 2 fade o it wnt

No comments:

Post a Comment