Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Highlights on reddish dark brown hair?

Does anyone have any experience with doing this at home? I would like to put natural looking highlights in my dyed dark brown reddish hair. What product and method should I use?Highlights on reddish dark brown hair?
well ive bleached my hair and used products before, and i find try and use garnier hair dye... they work very well





heres an example of one





http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs/gateway/de鈥?/a>Highlights on reddish dark brown hair?
If you want highlights in any red then I would not do this at home! Red bleeds and it bleeds bad! You may want to go see a professional the highlights alone would likely cost around $50 but if you do them at home alone then there is a really good chance you will end up with pink highlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment