Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I have natural medium brown hair, that i never got colored before, and for the summer, i want to get highlight

sorry.... i said...I have natural medium brown hair, that i never got colored before, and for the summer, i want to get highlights or streaks of light blonde in my brown hair, so i want my natural brown hair with blonde highlights, but i want streaks more, so can someone please show me a box of hair streaks, if not streaks, then highlights of light blonde, so i can get that color with my real brown hair. Also would that look cute, or what kind of blonde should i get in my hair? thank you so much. (if you write a brief answer, i will check it as best answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )thank you so much! -kimba_da_best-I have natural medium brown hair, that i never got colored before, and for the summer, i want to get highlight
i dont know about you but in the summer my dark brown hair gets light brown streaks so maybe medium brown hair gets natural blonde streaksn summer

No comments:

Post a Comment