Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I want chunky highlights and I have dark brown hair. What color would look good?

I have mocha skin and brown eyes if that helps...I want chunky highlights and I have dark brown hair. What color would look good?
chunky and brown? i would go with a lighter color, just a light brownI want chunky highlights and I have dark brown hair. What color would look good?
i think a light brown or caramel colored will look really great chunky highlight are gorgeous and i totally wish i had your skin tone you sound really pretty!
I just got highlights 2 days ago and my hair is dark brown also and i also have moca skin and brown eyes, what i got is a carmel color, but if u dont want that u can try a blone, i got blonde 2 years ago and it was awesome 2.
Purple, I Like Purple.
Well, i agree with the caramel colour suggested, a nice rich caramel. If you feel for a real change.. add a few finer highlights of a deep golden honey blonde and your eyes will really stand out. if you really want to go lighter than that you should go in stages and see what you like best. good luck :) changing your hair is a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment