Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I have brownish blondish hair, and i would like to know how to have natural red/orange highlights?

i really want these highlight cuz all of my friends said i'd look cute with them.





Problem: I can't buy a kit or anything that involves dying hair.





I heard this thing about soaking hair in beer, yet i think it would be kinda gross and smelly.





Please Help !I have brownish blondish hair, and i would like to know how to have natural red/orange highlights?
sun in..it makes blonde hair the exact color u want.





its a spray and u just chill in the sun.








aavailable at any drugstores. or stores.I have brownish blondish hair, and i would like to know how to have natural red/orange highlights?
You can try lemon juice, but it won't necessarily make them red or orange, just lighter in general.





But, use fresh squeezed lemon juice mixed with water in your hair and sit out in the sun. It will give you natural highlights.
  • camcorders
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment